Our prices are subject to change without being published on this website. To verify prices please contact us on 01284 828 477
Pizza night £9.95 (Wednesday night)
Our pizza's are cooked in our very own woodfired pizza oven - come and see it out on our deck area!
Choose one of our favourites
- Garlic prawn, tomato base, shallots, feta, lemon, cheese, topped with fresh herbs
- Lawshall supreme, tomato base, smoked ham, pepperoni, italian sausage, mushroom, pepper, spanish onion, olives and cheese
- 4 meats, bbq sauce base ham, pepperoni, chorizo, italian sausage and cheese
Or create your own choosing 4 toppings (all pizzas come with cheese)
- Spicy Chicken
- Wild Boar Sausage
- Garlic Prawn
- Garlic Prawn
- Pulled Pork
- Italian Sausage
- Mixed Peppers
- Spanish Onion
Other mains also available.
Weekday Lunch Menu
£12.95 for two courses
£14.95 for three courses
The set menu is for bookings only non-bookings are welcome for a normal lunchtime menu
- Sautéed garlic mushrooms with sour dough
- Bruschetta with garlic, tomato, basil and red onion
- Seafood cocktail
- Meatballs with chorizo and egg in tomato sauce
- Soup of the day
- Braised pork belly, apple puree
- Fresh fish with butter poached fennel and burre blanc sauce. Served with new potatoes and ratatouille
- Pasta with rocket, pine nut and preserved lemon pesto, garilc bread and side salad
- Steak of the day with fries and mushrooms
- Corn fed chicken breast with tarragon cream sauce, Kale and pasta
- Chickpea and lentil curry, poppadom and rice
- Lemon tart
- Two scoops of ice cream
- Cheese plate
If you have any dietary requirements please feel free to speak to us and so we can cater towards your needs
All our food is cooked fresh and to order. We recommend bookings to avoid long waiting periods. If you have not made a booking please speak with one of our staff.
Please note: this is a sample menu, the menu changes often.
Appetisers & Nibbles
- Mixed spiced and chilli nuts - £1.00 per person
- Olives - £1.50 per person
- Confit Duck and cherry pie with sweet potato, fig and cherry, served with green peppercorn sauce, Duck crackling - £6.25
- Chicken wings with buffalo sauce and piri piri sauce - £6.00
- Flafal balls with mint yogurt dip, pine nut and rocket - £5.50
- Creole crab cakes, jalapeño sauce, fresh herb salad - £6.00
- Creamy Garlic mushrooms with Panko breadcrumb topping Served with toasted sourdough and aged balsamic - £5.75
- Serano ham sliced off the bone with freshly made celeriac purée and mixed leaf salad - £6.25
- Beer battered 8 to 10 oz fish and chips, peas, tartar sauce and tomato ketchup - £11.95
- Suffolk ham (cooked in our kitchen), two free range eggs, peas and our delicious seasoned chunky chips - £9.50
- Grills fresh from the Big Green Egg
Our steaks come from traditional british beef breeds and are matured for 28 days
8oz Sirloin - £16.50
10oz Sirloin - £18.95
8oz Fillet - £17.50
Steaks come with mushrooms, onion rings, salad and seasoned chunky chips or vegetables and potatoes.
Add a peppercorn or stilton sauce £2.00
Add a lobster tail £6.50
- House Burger (beef), beech smoked bacon, onion, mushrooms, your choice of oak smoked or blue cheese, salad and seasoned chunky chips or sweet potato - £11.50
- Chicken Schnitzel. Flattened chicken breast coated with lemon, Parmesan and herb panko crumb. With olive oil mash, fresh greens and chicken gravy - £11.95
- Pork belly ribs in homemade BBQ sauce, chips and corn - £13.50
- Pan fried whole plaice in butter with caper, lemon and parsley. Chips and peas - £10.95
- Prawn and chicken laksa. Spicy, coconut, fish flavoured soup with noodles - £12.50
- Vegetarian quesadilla with aioli dressing and fresh salsa - £10.50
- Battered or pan roasted halumi with walnut and Bineham blue cheese, mixed leaf salad, buttermilk dressing and toasted sourdough - £11.50
- Beer braised Pork belly, apple purée, heritage carrots, kale, Lyonnaise potato and cider and maple reduction - £12.50
Dietary requirements – We will do our best to assist you. We recommend speaking to us well in advance if you require the menu to be amended. Please advise us if you have any intolerances or allergies before you order.
Saturday Lunch Menu
Fresh cut sandwiches. We source all our bread daily from a local baker. Please ask a member of staff for todays bread options. All sandwiches come with a side salad.
- Suffolk ham cooked and sliced in our kitchen - £4.50
- Mature cheddar and pickle - £3.95
- Prawns in marie sauce - £4.95
- Tuna and mayonnaise with capers and smoked paprika - £4.95
- Sirloin steak sandwich, melted stilton cheese, onions, mushrooms and a side of chips - £9.95
- Suffolk ham and cheese ploughmans - £8.95
- Cheese ploughmans - £7.95
Each ploughmans come with a mixture of Suffolk and Norfolk cheese, pickled onion, olives, bread, salad and pickle.
- Home battered fish and chips, tartare sauce, tomato ketchup and peas - £10.95
- House burger (beef), beech smoked bacon, onion, mushrooms, your choice of smoked or blue cheese, salad and seasonal chunky chips or sweet potato fries - £10.95
- Succulent chicken breast burger marinated in sweet chilli and lime, salad, naughty sheep plum chutney and chips - £11.50
Sunday Lunch Menu
A great selection of roasts offering two adult sizes starting at £8.95
Children's roast available at £5.50 includes ice cream.
Other main menu available and change every Sunday including a vegetarian and fresh fish option.
Bookings for Sunday lunch is essential to avoid disappointment.
We have specials available every evening. Our specials change almost weekly. Please call 01284 828 477 if you wish to know what the specials are this week. A selection of these dishes are shown below.
- Dingly Dell pork platter, pork steak, sausage, belly pork, fillet, black pudding, mustard mash, sauerkraut and red cabbage
- Suffolk pork belly ribs in BBQ sauce, chips and corn
- Beef Wellington, using fillet steak served with duck fat roast potatoes and vegetables
- Sweet potato and chestnut bake served with vegetables
- Fresh hake with crab risotto, potato and vegetables
- Chicken schnitzel served with pea purée and lemon herb tagliatelle
- Curry chicken Kiev served with coconut rice
- Coin loin served with gnocchi pea purée and truffle oil
Two Courses £18.50
Three Courses £23.50
- Coarse Suffolk Cider and Pork Pate with sourdough, mixed leaf and onion chilli jam
- Walnut, Radicchio, spicy Chick peas and Binham Blue cheese
- Beetroot cured salmon, smoked beetroot, yoghurt and almond
- Thai red lentil soup, aromatic chilli oil and coconut and bread
Mains come with roasted potatoes and vegetables.
- Roast Turkey, pig in blanket, stuffing, bread sauce
- Dingley Dell pork chop in Tarragon cream sauce with apple fritter
- Stone Bass with Lobster sauce and gnocchi
- Spiced mixed Lentil, Black Eye Beans and vegetable Tagine with Cous Cous
- Confit Duck leg with Cherry sauce
- Christmas pudding with either cream, custard, ice cream or all three
- Home made sorbet (2 scoops)
- Cheese board with selection of East anglia cheese
- Mixed berries with white chocolate cream and shortbread
- Halva and walnut cake, coffee ice cream, Tia Maria and chocolate sauce
To make your booking please call 01284 828 477 or pop in and make your booking in person.Please state if there is anyone with dietary or food intolerances we must by aware of. If this is not stated at the time of the order we cannot guarantee that we will be able to change your meal.
Christmas Party conditions
We cater for groups of 4 or more. If you are a group over 20 please call to confirm seating arrangements for this.
At the time of the booking a £5 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit must be made foreach person.
You must fill out a pre-order form and return it minimum of 7 days before your booking date. You must have names next to each order please.